Gower College's sustainable waste management courses are designed to empower learners with the tools to make a tangible difference in the world of waste management.
Gower College's courses in the sustainable resource management and recycling sector support the need to upskill the existing workforce.
They are designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge for people working in a broad range of occupations from operative through to supervisor/management level, one of the greatest influences on the skills agenda is the increasing use of technology and automated processes. So it is fundamentally important that the workforce has the necessary skills and attributes to be able to work safely, effectively and efficiently.
Sustainable Waste Training Courses
- Apprenticeship Resource Management (Wamitab Sustainable Resource Management) Level 2
- Apprenticeship Resource Management (Wamitab Sustainable Resource Management) Level 3
- Apprenticeship/Diploma Resource Management (Wamitab Systems Operations Management) Level 4
- Principles of Sustainable Resource Management WAMITAB Certificate QCF Level 2
- Sustainable Recycling Activities (Supervisory) WAMITAB Diploma Level 3
- Sustainable Recycling Activities WAMITAB Diploma Level 2
For more information on these courses, including full course details and structure, eligibility, entry requirements and more visit Gower College's website here: