Are you a micro or small business based in Gwynedd or Anglesey? Would you like to improve your green credentials and reduce your carbon footprint?
What is the Green Digital Academy?
The Green Digital Academy is here to support businesses who see the value of using new digital technologies, but don’t know where to start.
Working with a mentor, Busnes@LlandrilloMenai can help you to evaluate your current position and develop a plan to access training and funding to support you to reduce your carbon footprint.
Who can access the project?
The businesses must be registered in Gwynedd or Anglesey and be:
- Micro – self-employed or less than 10 employees
- Small businesses – less than 50 employees
The number of businesses supported are limited on the project and will be added on a first come first serve basis.
Why should you join the Green Digital Academy?
This project will work with you to take your business on an innovation journey to help you:
- Gain a competitive edge and boost your reputation as a green business
- Understand your net zero and digital priorities and how to take action
- Quickly adapt to increasing government net zero regulations and contractor pressure
- Expand your business by developing new innovative solutions to sell into the growing ‘net zero’ market
- Meet growing consumer demand for environmentally-friendly products and services
- Increase profits, cut production costs and find energy efficient measures
- Enhance your supply chain credentials by integrating sustainability into procurement
What will you get?
Through this project, you'll receive fully-funded consultancy support from an expert mentor. They will assess your business's current state, conduct a net-zero assessment, including carbon output, energy usage, waste, and digital capabilities. This assessment will yield an individual framework report and business roadmap. Together, you'll devise a plan to secure funding and training to leverage digital technology for carbon reduction, aligning with your business roadmap.
For more information Visit the Green Digital Academy site here: https://www.gllm.ac.uk/busnes/projects/green-digital-academy and fill out the contact form or contact the Green Digital Academy on:
E-mail: [email protected] Phone:08445 460 460