NatWest's Green Loan is designed to assist eligible UK businesses in financing business assets to advance their sustainability goals.
What are Green Loans?
A Green Loan from NatWest aims to help eligible UK businesses finance business assets to support their sustainability ambitions, such as solar panels, electric vehicles, or heat pumps on commercial buildings, that fall within the eligible list, which has been developed by the bank and is subject to review and change on an ongoing basis.
- Support for a range of sustainability ambitions for clean buildings and energy, clean transport and agriculture, subject to approval
- No arrangement fees for eligible UK businesses, conditions apply and subject to approval
- A range of borrowing options from £25,001, with fixed and variable interest rate loans available
Eligible lending purposes
The new proposition with no arrangement fees will be open to applications from eligible UK businesses who want to acquire assets that fall within the eligible list developed by the bank and subject to review and change on an ongoing basis, relating to:
- Clean buildings: retrofits for buildings and low carbon heating measures
- Clean energy: renewable energy generation and energy storage systems
- Clean transport: electric vehicles
- Agriculture: renewable technology, crops, livestock, forest restoration and conservation, marine and low emission management
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £10m on a fixed interest rate or no upper limit on a variable rate, subject to approval
- Repayment terms from 3 months up to 25 years
- No arrangement fees, conditions apply
- No early repayment charges, conditions apply
- Repayment holiday available, subject to approval
- Capital and Interest or Straight Line payment profiles available
Find out more and make an enquiry HERE