Navigating the path towards carbon neutrality for your business can indeed be daunting, especially when dealing with finite resources and an array of other pressing priorities. Knowing where to channel your energy in this journey can often feel like a puzzle.
A new Carbon Planner from Natwest offers a cost-free solution to help transition your manufacturing business into a more sustainable and climate-aware organisation. It also provides the added benefit of identifying potential areas where you could save not only carbon, but costs too.
By simply responding to a few inquiries, you can utilise your Carbon Planner to gauge your carbon footprint. It will provide custom recommendations and enable you to begin creating a strategic plan aimed at lowering your emissions.
How it Could Help
Take two minutes to watch our video for an overview of the Carbon Planner and what it does. Get a feel for how it works and whether it could support your organisation to reduce emissions.
See it in Action
Watch our step-by-step demo so you can see exactly how the Carbon Planner is put together and what you’ll get when you use it. This handy guide will take you through signing up and beyond, to getting your carbon footprint and then taking actions to reduce it.
Who’s it for?
While any UK business could use the tool, you’ll get the most from it if:
- You're able to access it on a desktop computer.
- You're interested in taking action to reduce your carbon emissions.
How it could help you
- Designed to save you time and guide you on your climate journey, we’ll give you the know-how to understand the impact of your day-to-day activities.
- We’ve worked with trusted partners who are experts in their field.
- You’ll be able to prioritise actions you could take to reduce emissions.
- Easily share data with key stakeholders to help influence change.
- There’s support available which could give you ideas about how you could run your business more efficiently and realise cost savings.
- Signposts to resources, services and products to help you plan for a more sustainable future.
- Gain more confidence in your climate action decisions.
- Inspire your workforce to get behind a bespoke action plan and integrate climate into your day-to-day activities.